Enjoy These Must-See Destinations With Xpedition Travel
Join us for this one day event featuring vendors, quilts and inspiration!
Departure locations: Grand Rapids, Zeeland/Holland
Includes entrance ticket into show!
Join us for this once a year only event-seat sell out fast!!
April 10, 2019 - Departure locations: Cedar Springs, Grand Rapids, Lansing
April 12, 2019 - Departure locations: Mt. Pleasant, Alma, St. Johns, Lansing-One Bus Sold out!!
April 13, 2019 - Departure locations: Big Rapids, Cedar Springs, Grand Rapids, Lansing
This is the once a year Vera Bradley event you don't want to miss! You’ll have two and a half hours to purchase all kinds of Vera Bradley merchandise at unbelievably low prices. The prices get lower as the week goes on and they re-stock every few hours so there is plenty for everyone. Motor Coach travelers enjoy no waiting in line to get in, a VIP checkout area, and a gathering room just for the group. Invite your friends for a fun, stress-free day. Prepare for bargains, whether it's for you or a gift, and let us doing the driving. You'll want to rest your feet after this event!
Tour Includes: ●Round Trip Transportation ●Fully Escorted ●Continental Breakfast En route ●VIP Treatment at Vera Bradley Inside at the Annual Customer Appreciation Sale!
Trent enjoying the group check out only available to bus groups!
Don’t be sad in the general public check out!! Join us !
Quilt City USA
April 23-26, 2019
Departure Locations: Clare, Mt.Pleasant, Alma, St. Johns,
Lansing, Battle Creek
Cost: Quad $530pp Triple $547pp Double: $599pp
September 10-13, 2019
Departure Locations: Big Rapids, Cedar Springs, Grand Rapids
Cost: Quad:$540pp Triple:$569pp Double:$599pp
Come and join your friends and fellow quilters for a four-day quilters extravaganza in Paducah, Kentucky! Paducah is without a doubt the quilting capital of the Midwest. There isn’t another place where the entire town becomes a quilter’s haven. If you haven’t experienced Paducah, you will not be disappointed.We’ll be in Paducah before the weekend to avoid the crowds. Aside from the quilt show you’ll enjoy a city tour with Quilt Man and Hancock Fabrics! The options are too many to list and this is a trip that you decide how to spend your time!
- Motorcoach Transportation by Compass Coach
- Fully Escorted by Xpedition Travel
- Three nights lodging at the Drury Inn in Marion, Illinois
- 1 Continental Breakfast en route
- 3 Full Breakfasts at hotel
- 3 “Kick Back” specials at hotel (dinner and drinks)
- Lunch at Cracker Barrel
- 2 day Admission to the AQS Show
- Admission ticket to the National Quilt Museum
- City Tour with Quilt Man
- Stop at Hancock Fabrics
- Luggage Handling
…. Featuring local flare and a full day at the Quilt Odyssey Quilt Show
July 22-26, 2019
Departure Locations: Marlette, Imlay City (more southern departures upon request)
Lancaster has always been a place where you can create new memories and traditions with your friends. There are always new things to see, hear, do, taste and discover-and we have rounded them up for you so that we can mix in some new stops with old favorites!
- 4 nights accommodations at the Gold Award Winning Comfort Suites in Lancaster with daily breakfast
- Round trip transportation provided by Compass Coach
- Fully escorted by Xpedition Travel
- Continental Breakfast en route
- Visit to Kettle Kitchen Village and complete the “Fill A Bag” Program
- Whoopie Pie Making Experience
- Authentic Amish Buggy Ride
- Evening dinner and show at the Dutch Apple Theatre
- Visit the Old Country Store in Intercourse-a top ten quilt store!
- Lunch at Casey Jones Restaurant
- Tour of the Old Windmill Farm
- Dinner at Good N’Plenty Restaurant
- Afternoon performance at the Sight and Sound Theatre
- Entrance to the Quilt Odyssey
- Optional Tour of Hersey World with trolly tour and chocolate tasting
- Additional stop at mystery quilt store on the way home!
Cost: Single:Upon Request Double: $874pp Triple:$776pp Quad:$738pp
October 8-11, 2019
Departure Locations: Flint, Lansing, Kalamazoo
October 14-17, 2019
Departure Locations: Big Rapids, Cedar Springs,
Grand Rapids, Holland
There is something magical about traveling through America’s Heartland.. Whether is is the crisp spring air or the rolling countryside. The journey is as good as the final destination. Iowa and Missouri are home to some of the finest quilt stores available such at Missouri Star Quilt Company as well as Top Ten Quilt stores as listed in the Quilt Sampler. Add museums, towns filled with history and shopping for antiques in cozy downtowns that smack of yesteryear. This results in a combination that can’t go wrong! Please join us as we celebrate the love of quilting together while taking a step back in time and enjoying the small towns that are the heart of America.
- Roundtrip Transportation via Compass Coach
- Fully Hosted by Xpedition Travel
- 3 nights lodging: Comfort Suites, Drury Inn and Suites and Rhythm City
- 8 meals: 1 continental breakfast en route, 3 Full Breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Group Trunk Show with Jenny at the Missouri Star Quilt Company
- Entrance to the Walt Disney World Hometown Museum
- Tour of Amana Colonies
- Stop at Antique Archeology in Le Claire, IA (Home of American Pickers)
- Stops at the following quilt stores: Thimbles (Top Ten Quilt Store), Missouri Star Quilt Company, Fern Hill, Woolen Needle (Top Ten Quilt Store,Heritage Designs Quilting and Needlework (Top Ten Quilt Store) and Expressions in Thread
Calling all MSQC fans! We have done this trip 11 times and it is a tried and true winner! All tours include a trunk show/lecture with Jenny Doan!
Cost: $659pp Quad Occupancy $679pp Triple Occupancy $704pp Double Occupancy
ESCAPE. CREATE. CELEBRATE.
Featuring Wisconsin Quilt Stores, local attractions and and Primitive Gatherings
September 4-7, 2019
Cost: Quad:$599pp Triple:$633pp Double:$679pp
Departure Locations: Bridgeport, Flint, Lansing
Come and join your friends and fellow quilters for a four-day quilters extravaganza through Wisconsin! These are tried and true quilt stores and some have earned Top Ten designation. Day one we will travel to Madison and make a stop at a fabulous quilt stores. Day Two we will enjoy the Nancy’s Notions Quilt Expo. Day three will continue the fun! We will Shop Hop our way through Wisconsin with a stop of course at Primitive Gatherings, a Top Ten Quilt Store. At Primitive Gatherings we will enjoy a trunk show, tour and of course shopping time! On our final day, we will make a stop at the Wisconsin Museum of Quilts and Fiber Arts before we travel to the Historic Third Ward in Milwaukee. We will of course have a mystery stop that I know you’ll love and leave laughing! Many meals are included.
- Motor coach Transportation by Compass Coach
- One night lodging in Fon Du Lac
- Visit Wisconsin Museum of Quilts and Fiber Arts
- Lunch at Giordano’s Pizza
- Full Day at the Quilt Expo with optional side excursions
- Lunch at Machine Shed
- Visit Primitive Gathering, plus other fabulous Quilt Stores!
- 1 Continental Breakfast en route
- Fully Escorted by Xpedition Travel
- Two nights lodging in Madison, Wisconsin
- 3 Full Breakfasts at hotel
- Lunch at Mader’s and time to visit the Third Ward in Milwaukee
- Dinner at Cracker Barrel
August 21 , 2019 $40 pp
Departure Locations: Cadillac, Reed City, Big Rapids
August 23, 2018 $55 pp
Departure locations: Frankenmuth area, Flint, Lansing
August 23, 2019 $40 pp
Departure Locations: Clare, Mt. Pleasant, Alma
Join us for the annual American Quilters Society Show in Grand Rapids, Michigan. AQS is the premier quilting organization that is famous for the quilt show in Paducah! I am sure that the Grand Rapids show will not be disappointing! Let us do the driving as we travel for one full day of the quilt show experience. Just steps outside the convention center doors are numerous delectable restaurants that are one of a kind. After a full day of shopping at the vendor mall and viewing spectacular quilts, allow us to get you safely home while you rest your feet! As a added bonus join us for the optional side trip to the Craft Outlet!
Tour Includes: ●Round Trip Transportation●Breakfast En route●Entrance into AQS Show●Fully Escorted●Optional side trip to the Craft Outlet
Cost: $56 pp
Limited to 36 people. Sign Up Early to Reserve Your Spot!
May 14, 2019 Departure Locations: Mt. Pleasant, Alma, St. Johns, and Lansing
May 17th, 2019 Departure Locations: Mt. Pleasant, Alma, St. Johns, and Lansing
For those who joined us in past years this is the Round SIX of the ultimate consignment store shop hop. This year we will again travel to a mystery destination. For those who haven’t, expect to explore the kind of treasures you simply can’t find in traditional stores. We have carefully planned a route and will take you to premiere consignment stores in style. This year ALL the stores are new to the annual trip. Forget the hassle of finding a parking space, getting lost, or spending time looking for a good place to eat! Let us do the work while you enjoy the day with friends.
Tour Includes:●Transportation●Continental Breakfast Enroute ●Lunch on own●Local Consignment Stores
July 20th, 2019
Detroit Tigers vs. Toronto
Departure Locations: Clare, Mt. Pleasant, St. Johns, Lansing
The Boys of Summer are back at Comerica Park for the 2019 baseball season! Gather the family and round up friends and co-workers for a Sunday afternoon to see the Tigers!
Join us for a great day out! Forget the hassle of driving, finding a parking sport or waiting for the AC to kick in…we will take you in comfort to one of America's favorite pastimes!
* Limited to 50 guests
Tour Includes:●Round Trip Transportation●Reserved seating for 1 pm game●Voucher for Hot dog●Chips and Soft Drink●Fully Escorted
SEPTEMBER 30-OCTOBER 6, 2019
Occupancy: Single $1,499pp Double $1,120pp Triple $1,039pp Quad $995pp Pick up Locations: Clare, Beaverton, Brighton
Join me this fall as we travel to where the Chesapeake Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean, the vibrant coastal city of Virginia Beach. We will enjoy our accommodations right on the beach. The ocean front offers live music, street performers, outdoor cafes, and the famous three-mile boardwalk. Next fall keep your flip flops available as we explore so many things this great area has to offer. Let's Go!
This trip has so much to offer call for a detailed itinerary!
Houston with the International Quilt Festival!
It’s time to cross Houston off your bucket list!